My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

24 February 2013

Times gone a-flying again!

WoW  time has flown AGAIN!

I haven't updated in a while.  When I'm using Internet Explorer Blogger keeps crashing on me and the site won't even load.  When i use Firefox I couldn't sign in - something to do with cookies.  I think I've finally got it figured out!

I'll certainly have more time to update.  I found out a couple weeks ago that I will be having surgery on my ankle and will be off work for a while.

Last Spring I sprained my ankle, twisting it on a small (think four/five inches) pothole at the bottom of the back steps.  This was not the first time I have done this.  About ten years ago I did the same thing, same ankle.  It wasn't so bad that time - or I was just younger and healed easier.

Anyway I have had 2 x-rays, 1 MRI, been in a fracture boot, an ankle brace, been to Physical Therapy and am now having Posterior Tibial tendon debridement.  Fun, fun, fun.  It will take place on March 15th. 

I am books and projects to keep me busy.

Just lately I have really become interested in mixed media art and zentangle.  I'm hoping to share some adventures online.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment