My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

08 November 2014

Crackers

Last week while I was looking around on the web I came across British craft Network and found a lovely woman Kay Rutter of Hougie Crafts. She was making Christmas Crackers. I've been looking for an easy way to make them for years. She made it sooo easy! The only problem I had was that, as I am in the states, A4 paper isn't the standard size paper. I cut down some 12 x 12 and made my own. I do own a little A4 stash so I used that too. Haven't decorated any of the crackers but I'm getting the hang of making them. I ordered some Bath and Body work minis to put inside and I think I'll do lottery tickets and maybe chocolates for guys.

Here are a few of the ones I made. She showed how to make circular ones, square ones and triangles! Really fun.









She also shows how to make the gift part larger or smaller. She also showed a Christmas Cracker card and envelope I'm going to give a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment