My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

29 January 2015

Failure

I feel like such a failure.

I was doing well with the whole photography thing but with work and my Mum's cancer it all seemed to fall away and I didn't feel like doing much of anything.

I thought about stopping blogging altogether but I like doing it though I don't seem to be doing it as much as I have in the past. I've decided to pick myself up and start all over again. I'll try taking a picture a week - a little more realistic. I am still going for reading books off my bookshelf but have only managed one so far lol.

I am still in the states - sort of holding on and waiting to see what is going to happen next with Mum. The waiting is awful. She's had a couple of tests recently - one came back not so well. Her kidneys are still not working right so no more chemo - she only had one round. The other one - the big one - came back yesterday. The cancer hasn't grown and hasn't spread. Very good news. I was nervous all week.

I am going to get my creativity back! I have plans for this weekend - maybe I'll have something to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment