My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

16 November 2013

MIA for a while

My poor laptop broke.  I'm lucky that we have a desktop too, but it was SO much easier sitting in my comfy chair and typing.

Well - DH and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary.  We are planning a delayed trip next summer to a beautiful hotel up north.  We did go out with MIL & FIL for dinner.  Daughter surprised us with a trip home on our anniversary so we all sat down for an impromptu dinner with sons and daughter.

Hubby bought me some beautiful red roses and GC to my favourite places.  My Mum and sisters and their family surprised us with a beautiful bouquet and chocolate.  Such a surprise!  I cried.  It's at times like these that I really miss my family.  It was lovely that my Mum and sisters remembered.  I was over there for their 25th anniversaries and we all went out to dinner.  Lovely.

Well I did make a couple cards.  Not many more to do but am having fun with them.  I have kitted up a couple cross stitch projects too.  It's been a while since I worked on cross stitch so will make a nice change.











No comments:

Post a Comment