My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

02 July 2014

Wednesday

Phew - almost through the end of the work week.  No short holiday week for me.  I work Sunday through Thursday most weeks so Friday and Saturday are my days off. 

I've been trying to walk every day - if not on the treadmill then outside at the Nature Preserve or small trail near us.  I like the peace, helps me unwind from a day at work. 

Not a lot extra goes on in the week.  I feel like I plod through workdays just trying to make it to the weekends and at the weekends I feel like I'm just trying to catch up from things I haven't done in the week lol.

Watched some World Cup this week - football is probably the only sport I watch.  Did watch the US game - what a goalkeeper!  He should have been on the winning time - the defeat would have been a lot worse without him.

I've included some more of our UP Michigan pictures.







These are pictures from part of the Lower Tahquamenon Falls.  Truly majestical - but bring your bug spray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment