My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

29 August 2014

Got caught in a downpour...

I ran errands most of the morning. I'm trying to find a dress for a wedding I am attending while in England. I'm not really a dress sort of person and trying to shop for one is horrible. So far I have bought two skirts, one pair of trousers, one dress, three shirts and a shrug. Still not sure what I'm wearing for the wedding lol.

I decided to take a walk in the afternoon just to relax. I grabbed my camera and headed to the nature preserve. I was meandering along on my way back when it absolutely fell down with rain. I got drenched. I was hurrying back to the car and almost there when I startled a deer and it startled me! We sort of both looked at one another. The deer stopped to eat and I stopped to take pictures. Rain be damned. The deer was worth getting wet - and dirty!









I had actually seen a couple more while I was walking around the lake but they weren't close up.


No comments:

Post a Comment