My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

17 July 2010

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Phew, I've had enough of heat! Is it going to cool down anytime soon? It doesn't look like it.



The hubby and kids had fun at the concert - said it was a GREAT show! I enjoyed the movie - a must watch if you love a good mystery. I would never have guessed the ending!



This morning we got up early and went to the local farmers' market. We haven't been this year - there always seems to be some excuse. It was very hot and very busy. We picked up some locally made jerky (for hubby and the boys), some lovely new/small potatoes and some Cheddar & Onion breadsticks. There are lots of veggies I might go back and get next weekend. I want to look up some recipes and work on some menus before I buy. I admit to not being prepared.


I did buy one more thing - a lovely bunch of flowers.







No comments:

Post a Comment