My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

25 November 2011

YIKES...

It's another one of those how-time-flies catch up sessions! 

I can't believe I haven't posted in three weeks!  How time flies when you're having fun.

The good news is that I've actually got some holiday projects done.  Can't believe it.  I'm going to take pics and post.  I still have more to go but as it's not yet Decemeber I'm doing well - for me!

BLACK FRIDAY SALES
Went out briefly today.  I couldn't bring myself to get up ultra early.  I get up at 2.40am every day and couldn't see getting up early on my day off as well!

DD and I did go to the library.  They had a 'Gift Book' sale.  Our library has a bookstore on the lower floor where people can donate used books and the bookstore sells them to fund different programs at the library.  You can find really neat, newer books there all the time.  It's a favourite place of mine - not just to buy but I donate some used books there too.  The books are really cheap - most are 50cents to $1 - can't beat that.  The 'Gift Book' sale has higher end, nicer books that look brand new.  DD picked up a few teen books and I found a hardcover copy of The Help for $2 and a newer J R Ward Hardcover for $2.

After that we did go to Walmart.  I picked up a couple DVDs that were still on sale.  Later middle DS wanted to go to Toysrus and because there car is broken I offered to take him.  Our JoAnn Fabric store is right next to Toysrus so I went in there.  WHAT A BIG MISTAKE!  It was PACKED!  I was going to pick up a couple things but the queue was right to the back of the store and most people had cartloads of stuff.  The sale is still on tomorrow so if I am up early enough I might pop over then. 

Hubby and oldest DS are out hunting again.  Groan. Hunting season is almost over.  Thank Goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment