My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

16 October 2011

Finish and next project

I finished another small piece.  This was another freebie design from About.com. 


My next project is going to be a teacup pincushion.  I rather like the idea of it and - if it turns out okay - I'll be giving one to MIL who is a sewer and my Mum.  This particular design is from an issue of UK Cross Stitcher magazine.  I have a friend in England who sends the mag to me each month.  The picture isn't great - there was a glare on the mag but I think you get the idea. 


DD and I were out and about yesterday and stopped in at the Goodwill store (Charity Shop) and found the cup below for 80 cents!  I'm going to try it with that one.  I picked up the floss today after work as the Michaels store had a 20% your entire purchase sale.  I'm going to get started on it tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll have a pic update later in the week


No comments:

Post a Comment