My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

06 May 2013

Happy Monday morning!

It's a beautiful morning here in Kalamazoo.  My house is all quiet.  Hubby and oldest son are at work and the other son and daughter are still sleeping.  The house is a mess of laundry baskets and stuff brought back from Uni that hasn't been taken care of yet.  We had a busy weekend.  Saturday we went to a neighbourhood yard sales.  Sadly I didn't find much of anything - 1 book, a CD and a spool of ribbon.  It was fun though but tiring. By the time I got home my foot was aching and so was the rest of me!

Sunday we had oldest son's little get-together for his graduation from Uni.  I don't think it's quite hit him yet that he is done.  We had a cookout as the weather was gorgeous and cake and ice cream.  Everyone got pretty full and just wanted to sleep lol. 


I haven't done a lot of crafting as the dining room table where I usually do stuff has been taken over by daughter's home-from-uni stuff.  Hopefully she'll get it cleaned up today.

I did try out a painting technique with bubble wrap






And I tried out my new stamp that I purchased from Ebay.  I tried it with embossing and distress inks.  I think it would look good with a different coloured embossing ink.  Think I'll have to go buy some this payday lol





They didn't turn out too bad.  I like the look of the purple one though that is my favourite colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment