My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

29 May 2013

Tornado Warning... what a night!

Tried to get to bed earlier last night to prepare for going back to work.  Was woken up about 11pm with a really loud thunder and lightening show!  What a noise!  Just drifting off to sleep again when the sirens started going.  Dragged myself out of bed and saw there was a tornado warning.  Apparently there hadn't been one sighted, just rotating clouds several miles away from us.  Have to admit we didn't go down into the basement and the sirens stopped not long after.  Cat was all freaked out and went off to hide somewhere. 

Today (bright and early) I headed out to Hobby Lobby with 40% coupon in hand.  I came back with






I didn't want to pay full price for them (ouch at $40.00 a pack) but heard so much about them that I wanted to give them a try.  I was going to buy online at HL with coupon but heard they carried singles at store so thought I'd check them out.  They had the packs of them!  So I treated myself.  Will let you know how they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment