My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

27 March 2010

SPRING IS HERE...

....and with it the requisite spring cold. I've been feeling icky the last few days. Of course this was bound to happen as a) I had two days in a row off work and b) I had plans. The weather outside is gorgeous, a little cold, but it's nice to see the sun. I wish that I wasn't feeling as stuffy and ache-y (is that a word??) as I do.

I've been reading a lot - buying way too many books - some I've added to the read list. I really should keep up on that better so I can remind myself how many books I've read and how many I still have to read. Maybe I should make a to-read list as well. I've been listening to some audio books while at work. I ordered some from paperbackswap.com. I've listened to a couple of Janet Evanovich at work - at least they make me LOL.

I do have an update on the stitching. Hopefully I'll upload it tomorrow. I haven't been working much on it. I did finish another page. I just feel kinda icky and not in the mood to stitch.

On a good note - I booked my trip home to England. Can't wait to leave (mid-May) and really, really need a holiday.

Right now I'm watching New Moon - not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I ordered it from Netflix. So far it's okay. I'm not a big fan of the whole Twilight thing. Not really my thing - perhaps a little tame....

No comments:

Post a Comment