My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

12 March 2010

Been a while...

I haven't checked in for a while. I can't believe it's March already! All that snow in my pictures is all gone. Even the ploughed snow-pile up at the store is melting. It's been in the fifties the last couple days. We all seem to want to strip off down to shorts and tees (well not quite!) but it certainly seems a lot warmer than it has been. The only bad thing is that it has been dull and somewhat rainy. Still the winter seems to be drifting behind us - don't think it's quite done yet - but I can see the beginning of the Spring.

Been reading more than I've been stitching lately. I just seem to go through stages - reading, writing, stitching - wish I had more time to do all. I read a lot of urban fantasy/paranormal romance/mysteries. I got dragged to Barnes and Noble today (wasn't really all that reluctant) but picked up another book - Confessions of a Demon by S.L Wright and while we're on confessions I have another - I have some books on the way from Barnes and Nobles online. I was hoping they would arrive by today but apparently not until Monday.

I should make a list of what's in my to-read pile but I'm a little afraid. I admit to being a book-a-holic, I can't resist buying them. I do have to purge once in a while and am listing some on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment