My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

06 September 2011

Back to School...

It was the kids' first day back at school.  Half a day for daughter - a senior in High School this year and full day for sons in Uni.  I'm SO glad it was a 1/2 day.  Got home - daughter was at back door and couldn't get it open.  Silly lock got stuck again.  Had to pull out a ladder and have her climb through a window.  Not sure what I would have done if she wasn't home.  The space to fit through is small and she's a lot skinnier than me!

Tomorrow I have a day off and everybody will be gone for a while - it will be nice! Can't remember the last time I was home alone.  I won't have a car either as daughter is planning on driving to school.  She's the Editor of the school newspaper and is staying after to talk to her Journalism teacher.  Nice excuse not to go anywhere :)

Got started on a new stitching piece.  This one is a Dragon Dreams freebie called A SPOT OF TEA.  It is designed by Jennifer Aiken Smith.  She has such wonderful designs.  Check out her website and her blog. 

http://www.dragondreams.ca/Sample_Charts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment