My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

12 September 2011

Eric or Bill???

All you True Blood fans out there will know what I'm talking about.  Yes.  It was the True Blood season finale.  I won't give anything away, but it didn't disappoint.  I've been a fan of Sookie Stackhouse waaayyy before HBO finally got around to filming.  I loved the books way back in the beginning.  The books are a lot tamer than the series.  I'm sad the season is over - nothing to look forward to watching Monday after work.  Sigh.  Sadly it's on after my bedtime on Sunday night so I always wait until Daughter comes home from school so we can watch it together - along with middle son who is also a fan. 

I did cringe at the way Holly pronounced Samhain.  Yikes. 

Oh I did finish my mini Halloween freebie yesterday while watching Waking the Dead, but have yet to take a pic.  Will take one tomorrow after work.  It's almost my bedtime now.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment