Hubby worked on the porch. It's been needing to be re-screened for a while now. It's one of those projects that just seems to keep being put off. It's finally finished. He made removable screens so that he can put thick plastic on them for the winter. There's a bunch of stuff on the front porch - books to be taken to the library book shop and other stuff to be taken to the thrift shop for donation. I've thought about having a garage sale, but like everything else time seems to fly and now the stuff just needs to go.
I've finished another stitching piece - the Dragon Dreams design I posted a pic of in my last post. I have a couple more 'freebie' designs picked out (one Halloween and one Yule) and then I think I'm going back to working on my large project. I'm building up to it.
Oops now that I've looked at it I realise it's missing the A SPOT OF TEA wording on it. Hum, not sure if I'm going to add it or not.