My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

21 September 2011

Dentist and Books (a little rambling really)

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow.  More work.  I am really, really dreading it.  I've been thinking for a week of canceling but I've forced myself not to.  Only a scale of 1-10 of hating the dentist and anxiety I'm at a 9.  Chicken of me?  Perhaps.  Up until last year it had been a few years since I had been.  I made myself go.  It was really a goal.  I could keep putting it off and REALLY regret it (yes it was getting to that point) or I could go.  I ended up finding a really great place.  It's all women and they are very understanding.  I don't find it particularly painful and once I'm there I'm okay it's just the thought of going.  I can feel my heart pounding and my anxiety level rising just writing about it.  I won't cancel.  It would just be putting it off.  I can't wait until it's over though!

Books - ahhh I can better just thinking about them and escaping within one.  However I have A LOT of them (yep not kidding).  I'm not at the hoarder level but I could see myself getting that way if a) I had the room and b)if I didn't like a little space.  The books in our house are out of control.  I don't think there is one room in the house that doesn't have a book in it (perhaps the bathroom).  Since I got my kindle I've been trying to sell my books to buy replacements of my favourites for my kindle.  I've also been sorting out those I can live without.

Last weekend I took 3 boxes to the library bookshop.  I sort of slid back by buying at least 8 more from the shop. Not good, but they are really cheap .50 to $1.  I do have another 2 boxes to take down.  Perhaps this time I'll just drop them off and not go inside :)

1 comment:

  1. Many dental offices provide an emergency service for patients who have severe dental problems, such as broken teeth, chipped teeth, or missing teeth. Emergency dental services are usually available throughout the week. In Unionville, there are several participating dental offices that provide these emergency services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Dentists in Unionville CT are trained to handle emergency dental situations and give their patients' peace of mind.
    dental clinic in Unionville

    ReplyDelete