My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

28 August 2012

Going, going.... GONE

DD moved into her dorm on Sunday.  It seems awfully quiet here.  Last night when I went to bed was the worst.  Usually she'll come in the bedroom and say goodnight and sometimes stay and chat a while.

I'm happy that she's going to Uni, I'll just miss her.

We managed to get everything into her dorm room and her room mate seems okay so hopefully it will all work out.  She rang yesterday to say she was in her orientation for her job at the cafeteria. 

I treated myself with a phone call to my Mum and a chat about my upcoming visit back home (October so not many weeks).

Right now it seems awfully quiet in the house.  This has to be the first time I've been alone in the house since maybe May.  Wow - yes, that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment