My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

22 January 2010

Well...I did say I had trouble keeping a journal!

I'm such a procrastinator. I managed one day before I slipped and didn't write. Not that there was much to write about. Well, I didn't claim to have a fun-filled life.

I still haven't made a decision regarding a goal. I have smaller ones - one of which is trying to lose some weight. I ended up buying my MIL's treadmill (which she admittedly used less than five times) and have been using it every day. I make sure I get on it as soon as I come home from work otherwise if I sit down I won't get back up again. I got my DD to download some podcasts onto my MP3 player so I can listen while I walk. My fav has to be BBC Radio One's Chris Moyles show. The guy is hilariously funny.

I did some stitching on my piece - not really enough to post a pic. Hopefully I'll get one up my next post. I do have a webshots album of some older stitching.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/112201470BUqBLE?vhost=home-and-garden


Hope that works. Still new to this stuff. Determined to post tomorrow. Have a day off work so should be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment