My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

29 January 2011

BLAH SATURDAY...

It's another cold and snowy dull day in Michigan and I have a case of the winter - and Saturday - blues. There are so many things I want to do but don't have the...inspiration to do. I checked out cross stitch freebie sites last evening and ended up saving a bunch of them in my favourite places. I had great intentions of getting up this morning, getting one printed off and starting on it. Did I? Nope. I got up this morning, got ready a couple books to mail out, went to Post Office, grocery shopping and then nothing. I did tidy up a bit but have since sat down and caught up on TV/DVR watching - an episode of Bones, Criminial Minds, Lie to Me and a couple of Chelsea Latelys. Now the day is almost over and I have to go to work tomorrow.

I feel like taking some vacation days but a) I don't have people to fill in for me as they are both in school and b) I want to hang on to a lot of vacation time so I can go to England in the summer. B) is the only thing that's keeping me going - something to look forward to. I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today (if you aren't able to tell). I have a dentist's appointment this week on my other day off (Thursday) to have 2 teeth pulled - what fun! As much as I detest the dentist the thing I'm more worried about is that I'll have to drive there in the snow. I'm such a wimp.

I'm done writing. I'm too negative today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment