My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

25 March 2013

Doing a whole lot of nothing

I've read a whole bunch of books.  I'll have to update the 'read' page sometime.  I've also spent way too much time on Ebay.  I'll try to take a pic later of some of my haul.  As soon as I become a bit more mobile I'm going to start working on some journal pages or cards.  I have a whole bunch of stuff but at present lack the mobility to gather all the goodies to get going.  I wasn't so good at planning - meant to have everything in one spot but things didn't quite work out the way I wanted them too.  Do they ever?

Looking at all the different stamps available is overwhelming.  There are some with some great sayings on them.  Some of my favourites:-


Within your heart keep one still secret spot where dreams may go - Louise Driscoll

It's never too late to find out who you want to be

Learn to pause or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not


The last four of these are available as Tim Holtz stamps. 

Picture for the day - my leg in it's bandages and splint lol.  What fun.  Just had to share.  I have an appointment on Wednesday and will hopefully get to the fracture boot.


No comments:

Post a Comment