My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

14 October 2013

Arrggg...

....is it Monday AGAIN?

Not so crafty Monday today.  I've got a touch of the crud that everyone else at work seems to have.  Hopefully - fingers crossed, touching wood and all that - it won't get any worse!

I did make a quicky card.  I like it.  I think I'll save it for when both daughter and I are having a rough time lol.  I did have quite a crafty weekend and now it's back to the trudge of the week.

I'm joining in Handmade Mondays again.  It's fun to see what everyone has been up to.  There are lots of very talented people out there!



3 comments:

  1. A lovely card, and I really like the wording!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card - I should think that there are many people out there that would appreciate this one - mainly mothers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I love doing the fun little cards. There don't seem to be enough of them around.

    ReplyDelete