My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

09 October 2013

WOYWW

I like WOYWW over at Stamping Ground  even though I haven't participated in a while!

Admittedly there's not a lot happening on the dining room table!  I managed some crafty stuff at the weekend, but then work and whatnot got in the way - sigh.  It's the last day of my work week tomorrow and on my 'weekend' (Friday and Saturday) I hope to be at it again!

 I heard it's only seventy some odd days 'til Christmas so I better get moving!

Here's my mess... lol


2 comments:

  1. I spy a lot of good crafty goodness on your table! Happy WOYWW.

    NancyH
    #99

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon
    I am not thinking Christmas yet so don't go worrying about it. You have some lovely stuff out on your desk today
    Happy WOYWW and wishing you a great week
    Ria #50

    ReplyDelete