My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

05 October 2013

Saturday again...

It's rolled around to Saturday again.  I only have one day off this weekend as I took off last Sunday.   It's October and unusually warm.  We took out the window air conditioners.  We've opened the windows and put on the ceiling fan but it's still quite sticky and humid.  It's supposed to cool down again tomorrow.

I took the opportunity to work on a couple cards.  One of them is the completed card I posted the beginning of last Sunday.  They have turned out quite nice.  I am making my cards this year for my family overseas.  I hope they like them






This one is a stamped image from Penny Black - love her designs.  I coloured the design with my limited supply of Copic markers and some Spectrum Noir markers.  I actually invested in some X-press it paper for Copic Markers and I'm actually glad I did!  I balked at the price tag BUT the result is great.  There is a lot less bleed from the markers.





This one I used some card toppers I purchased while I was on my trip home to England.  I found them at The Works in Ipswich.  They were a pound a pack and if you bought two you got one free!  I love these designs and so does my family so worked out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment