My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

10 February 2010

Pictures....

SNOW DAY today - at least for HS daughter. The university was open. It was my day off work so I didn't have to get up and go out into the yucky white stuff. I like snow - if I can sit in my house and look out of my window at it. I don't like it when I have to go out in it and I definitely don't like to drive in it. Call me a wimp but I feel really nervous about driving in it. I think I've said before that I learned to drive later in life so maybe that has something to do with it. I get REALLY nervous when my kids are driving in it - seems to bother me more than them. My mum tells me I have to relax and let them go...doesn't make it any easier.

Today I was looking through pictures I've taken in the past. I got a new camera for Christmas and I still haven't learned to use it properly. I enjoy taking pictures. I really do.


Today I'm going to post pictures that make me feel calm.













No comments:

Post a Comment