My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

24 June 2010

OLDER STITCHING...
















I was looking through some older photos yesterday and found up some pictures of pieces I've stitched and given away. I thought I'd share (at least post if no-one's out there in cyber-land reading).

I wish I had something witty to write, but life here in Michigan is pretty routine and mundane. When I'm at work and alert I think of stories I'd like to share - some of goofy customers or people that just make you say HUH? but by the time I get home it's all gone poof!

I dropped my daughter off today. She's going to a friend's house for the weekend so she'll be gone again. This friend used to live next door to us but when her mum and dad got divorced (rather messily) the mum and daughter moved away to a town about an hour away. Rach and C don't get to see one another much anymore but although it's been a few years since they moved (probably 7 or 8) they keep in touch. Last summer I don't think they got together at all as Rach was cheerleading and it took up a lot of time and when she had free time C was busy.

I hope they have a good weekend. They are both teenagers now, not little children and hopefully they haven't changed enough that they can't be friends. They had such great times when they were little.

No comments:

Post a Comment