My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

30 December 2011

Feeling Lazy...and have a cold - sniff, sniff

Woke up yesterday with a cold, little bit of sore throat, my nose won't stop running and I keep sneezing!  Yesterday at work I sneezed, would blow my nose, wash my hands and wouldn't even get the paper in the bin before I started sneezing again!  Happened about 5 times in a row.  :(    Thankfully it did get better throughout the day.

Woke up again with same thing.  Not getting any worse thankfully. 

Feeling really lazy.  I did get up to go to work, put in my eight hours, came home and felt drained and really, really cold.  Turned up the heat, piled on the blankets, laid on the couch and fell asleep.  There is so much I should be doing, cleaning that just needs to be done, but I can't get up the energy. 

While I'm sitting with my computer I think I'll work on a 2012 list of goals - things I would like to accomplish in the upcoming year.  All this inbetween blowing my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment