My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

18 April 2013

More Zentangle

Well I have been doing some more Zentangle.  I'm finding it a little more difficult as I go along but I suppose that's the whole point of it.  It is fun learning something new though.  I like the whole black and white look but can't wait to begin to work in colour.



The next ones I found quite difficult to do.  I didn't like the way they ended up looking when I did them but they looked fine in the book so I suppose it must be something that I'm doing wrong.  Arrrrggggg!  Guess that means I have to practice some more!!





Tomorrow I'm going to try sharing some wonderful videos I found on Youtube.  They are to do with using inks and making cards.  I have to admit to being addicted to them for the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment