My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

19 June 2013

A card for a work friend

It was my day off today - had a really bad day at work yesterday - so I was glad for a day off.  Once a year we have an audit at work.  Yesterday was our day.  I've only been back a week and off for three months.  Let's just say it wasn't good.  It doesn't matter that I've been off.  I expect we'll be having another one soon.

Today I took my MIL and daughter over to Hobby Lobby.  Spent waaayy too much.  I treated myself to a sizzix machine which should be arriving within a couple days and Hobby Lobby had their Sizzix stuff on sale so I bought a couple.

I did come home and make a card for a work friend.  Hope she'll find it funny.



I tried out my copics on one image but they didn't work well - bled - so I'll have to look at which ink pad doesn't bleed.  I ended up using coloured pencils.



No comments:

Post a Comment