My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

10 January 2012

Howwwwllll

...at the moon.  I drove DD to school this morning and on my way back couldn't help but stare at the beauty of the moon.  Strange in a way - in my rearview mirror I could see the sun rising and in front of me it was still dark and the moon was full and bright.  Glorious. 

When I got home I had to pull out my camera.  I'm not so good at taking pics in the dark, but a couple came out.  I didn't have a clear view from my house but I like the look of it through the trees.




I also went out and took a couple pictures down the street once the sun had come up.  Nothing too exciting.



Usually the small lake is covered in ice by this time of the year, but not this year.  You can walk around one side, but the path was icy and I only had on trainers.



No comments:

Post a Comment