My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

23 July 2012

Back to the dentist

I was back at the dentist's today.  Still not my most favourite place in the world, but I have been plugging away at my dental issues and am now almost three quarters of the way done!  It was just a cleaning today but I scheduled my next two lots of treatment.  I have to do it slowly as my insurance only pays up to $2000 a year and the rest I have to pay out of pocket for.  I still have to pay for some each treatment but it would be a heck of a lot more if the insurance didn't cover some of it.  After the next two treatments (one for lots of fillings and the other for core buildup work) I only have bridge work to be done - this will have to wait until next year when new insurance kicks in. 

I think the people at the dentist's office are more excited than I am to be near finishing.  I'm glad I found the place.  It is all women who work there and they are all very friendly and caring - especially to a chicken like me :)

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you found a good office to go to, Sharon. It makes a big difference, doesn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was such a scaredy cat and the ladies at the office are GREAT! They don't make me feel stupid or silly, they are very thoughtful and understanding :)

    ReplyDelete