My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

04 July 2012

Phew it's hot

Temperature has reached 101F (38c) and the heat index is even hotter.  Yuck.  I don't like it this hot.  We have a couple window air conditioners, but the cool air doesn't reach the bedroom and it's really yucky to sleep in.  The last couple nights my foot, the heat and fireworks have been waking me up.  What crazy person decides it's 'fun' to let off fireworks at midnight?  Obviously kids or someone who doesn't have to get up in the am to go to work. 

POSITIVE - I have air conditioning in my office at work :)  This is the first summer I have had it.  I don't think I could have survived without it.  Last year I had to keep leaving the office every few minutes as it was well over 100 in there.  We can't keep the door open as it as a cash office with money and safe.

POSITIVE - DD made a lovely strawberry thing for desset.  Yummy.  Not sure what we're having for dinner (something that doesn't require oven) but dessert sounds good.

POSITIVE - it's my day off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment