My Sad, Sad Visitor Counter :(

26 March 2011

Lazy Saturday...

Added new question/answer to Pagan Blog Prompt Page.

It's sunny outside but really, really cold. It's quite deceiving. It's also the perfect day to stay inside. This is the first day I haven't been out anywhere in a long, long time. It felt lazy but nice.

I stuck on some Wire in the Blood Season 5 on the Netflix and stitched. The little piece I picked out last week is finished! I sound really excited but it's been the first piece I've stitched in a while. When I picked it up last week almost everyone in the house said 'wow, you're stitching' - yes, it's been that long.

The little piece is called Chocolate is the Answer and is by Designs By Lisa (website http://www.xstitchdesignsbylisa.com/index.html)





No comments:

Post a Comment